Thursday

Imagine Halloween Night


"Halloween Night"
Original 9"x12" Acrylic Painting on Canvas Panel

As you know, I love painting with watercolors. But I got the itch to pick up my acrylic paints and create a Halloween scene similar to one I painted some years ago.
     This is how I imagine Halloween out in the country during a more innocent time. (Although, the headless horseman and a couple of wolves are heading this way, so maybe not so innocent!) Anyway, I'm going to continue to paint some of these off and on in between my watercolors. Let me know what you think! 
     "Halloween Night" is an original painting on a 9"x12" canvas panel and signed by me. It comes unframed, so you can easily pop it into a frame of your choice purchased at your local craft store. It's being featured on the EHAG Emporium tonight, May 31, at 9 pm eastern. Use the secure paypal button below to add it to your collection. First come, first served! And don't forget to check out all the other talented EHAG artists featured on the Emporium!


 ~ SOLD ~
Happy Halloween!



2 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

This is such a GREAT piece Iva!

Hope this note finds you well.

SpOOky Hugs,
cK :-)

Iva Wilcox said...

Thank you Chris!! Hope you are well too! Miss seeing you in EHAG!!