Wednesday

Dreaming of Cool October Nights


I am already dreaming of October and the fall weather, even though summer hasn't officially hit! My latest painting up for bid on eBay, "Haunted Halloween," is on Arches watercolor postcard paper. You can fnd it by clicking here. And, I'm painting more pieces, and creating other art for my upcoming folk art shows, Tinsel and Treasures, Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012, in downtown Danville, CA and one I will be participating in for the first time Spirits in Sanford, Saturday, October 13, 2012, in Sanford, FL. I can't wait to see everyone and meet new faces! Mark your calendars!
Oh....and if you're creative yourself and would love to learn a new technique this summer, check out ArtfulGathering.com! I'll be teaching an online art workshop about paper mache using strips of newspaper and a homemade paste recipe to create a hot air balloon ornament. There's lots of other artists too, so have a looksie! Here's a movie trailer for my class. Hope to see you soon!




No comments: