Sunday

Black Cat Halloween!

It's that time again when the Halloween artists of EHAG come together and display a selection of Halloween themed art for sale on the EHAG Emporium, Aug. 31, the last day of the month at 9 pm EST. My offering this month is a mixed media painting that combines printmaking, watercolors and colored pencils. (You can read about my process below.)


"Black Cat Halloween"
 Mixed media painting just under 9"x12" and comes in an acid free protective sleeve. It is unframed and unmatted. And of course it is signed by me, the artist!

$125, plus $4.50 shipping

My Process
I start with a drawing that I hand carve into linoleum block. I add ink and make a black and white impression on Stonehenge cotton paper. Next comes the fun part! I paint with watercolors and embellish with colored pencils. These have such a glowing effect, I just love the lights and darks!

I hope you enjoy my view of Halloween!

No comments: