Friday

Time is Running Out Before Halloween


The Third Annual Tinsel and Treasures Folk Art Show in Alamo, CA, has come and gone! So many talented artists and eager shoppers in one place, all for just one day. It was so nice to say hello and visit with supportive collectors. But time is running out to see me again before Halloween! The little witch shoe, pictured above, was one of the treats shoppers were greeted with at my table display. She flew home with shoppers, as did all the pieces pictured here. But more art is coming!

Sandy Wood did an amazing job photographing our event! All the photos here are courtesy of Mrs. Wood and 8amPhotography. Thanks Sandy!!!

Now I'm busy preparing for Glitterfest, Saturday, October 2, where I'll have a chance to say hello to my friends and fans in Southern California!

I'll leave you with more photos from my table at Tinsel and Treasures, and what I will have in store at Glitterfest. Halloween and Christmas will merge at my table. See you soon!










 

No comments: