Saturday

Graveyard Haunts


Scaredy Cat! Now in my Etsy Shop

Using techniques from Victorian times, I have created a spun cotton black cat spooked by a ghostly apparition at a nearby headstone, which is paper mache. It is now available in my Etsy Shop. I have painted a ghost coming from the ground in addition to adding a skull and pumpkin face at the top and skeleton hands around the ghost. 

A spun cotton gnarled tree almost reaches out to grab the cat. Two spun cotton pumpkins sit at the base of the headstone. One is a tiny jack o lantern. I have sprinkled the feel of fall at the base.


All sit on a wooden base and are firmly attached. Black dresden trims the edge. The piece is 9" tall and 8" wide. 

Check out all my offerings in Etsy, including my Halloween watercolor prints.







No comments: