Monday

Visit STJ Jan. 13 for Sweet 'n Spooky New Art


I love trying new techniques, and the early part of the year is when I experiment.  "Magic is in the Air," is a mixed media painting that will be featured in my SpookyTimeJingles.com Halloween shop. It has lots of texture with swirls, peaks and valleys, some collage work and full of vibrant color, all completed on wood board. Remember, it releases on Jan. 13. But if you join the STJ mailing list, you'll get a sneak peek the night before. (Look for the small box in the right column of the page.)

All the artists will be offering haunted fun, in addition to Hootananny Holiday offerings this month for Valentine's Day and next for Easter/Spring. I've got a special piece just for the sweetheart in your life if you head to my STJ Christmas page (hit the "next" button at the bottom of my Halloween page). As always, there's a couple new Christmas art pieces I'm offering too.  So weather the cold weather by window shopping online at STJ and I'm sure you'll find a unique piece you can't live without! Winter wishes to you!

No comments: