Sunday

Watercolor Trick or Treat



Have I mentioned that I love painting Halloween watercolors? Here's another little art card I have listed on eBay. You'll find the listing here. This one really has an innocent feel, don't you think?

And be sure to check in just before July 13th, when I'll have some more Halloween art up on SpookyTimeJingles.com. We're celebrating our 1st Year Anniversary and there are all sorts of door prizes and fun for our collectors. Stop by and take a peek, but remember it's July 13!

4 comments:

Halloween Fanatic said...

How sweet Iva! I just love your watercolors! Robert~Halloween Fanatic

Halloween Craft Ideas said...

Your water color paintings are great! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

You have such a nice comfy style Iva. I just may have to add to my collection.
Cindy

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Great new ACEO Iva!

Have a great weekend. :-)

SpOOky CK