Wednesday

Variety of Halloween Art Up for Grabs at EHAG Emporium Jan. 31


Sneak Peek at My Halloween Art Offering

Every last day of the month means my fellow Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild (EHAG) members and I will offer unique and wonderful Halloween art pieces for the public to purchase. The opening of the Halloween art sale on the Ehag Emporium is a fun event, even if you simply want to browse the wondrous offerings. Set your clocks for 9 pm, Eastern, and click the link to the website. You'll be whisked atop a broom to the site, where the art awaits.

Above, I've included a sneak peek of the piece I will have available. If you want more of these sneak peeks, head on over to the EHAG Facebook page, where you'll find announcements of upcoming events and art to be had! Stay warm and look forward to seeing you in the Emporium!

No comments: