Wednesday

Halloween Fun!


What fun I had participating in Halloween and Vine this year in Petaluma, CA!! Seeing friends and meeting new collectors! I didn't get many photos, but if you head on over to the H&V Facebook page, you'll see all the show goodness! I did snap a couple and will get them ready for my next post, AFTER this weekend!



I am getting ready now for Spirits in Sanford, Sanford, Florida, this weekend, Friday, Oct. 3, for the champagne preview  and costume party (don't forget to RSVP! (407) 323-2774), $20 per person includes Sat. show, and SO much fun! And then the show on Saturday, Oct. 4, from 10 am - 4 pm, $5 admission. If you "Like" the Spirits Facebook page, you'll get all the show news and see the sneak peeks from artists participating.

And in between shows, I am listing my original watercolors on eBay still! The one above is a larger format piece, 4-7/8" x 8"....at least it's larger than my usual ACEO size! You can see all the painting details if you head to the listing here.

Tis the Halloween season and I love kicking it off with these two fabulous shows!! Hope to see you this weekend!


No comments: