Wednesday

Wicked Witch Greetings


The month of Halloween is almost here and I've created a doosie of a paper mache witch to greet all your Halloween trick or treaters, family and friends! The whimsical witch Pannah the Deplorable is a little more than three feet tall and holds a leaf-strewn banner with the letters, "Halloween" hung from it. You can replace the banner with one of your own, for her fingers are shaped to hold something. She's currently on eBay, so take a peek. If you live locally near Danville, CA, I'd be glad to waive the shipping fee and you can pick her up!

I've listed several of my latest Halloween prints on eBay, and they include some mysterious black cats and a jack-o-lantern or two. Later this week, I'll be listing several new Christmas pieces in my etsy shop. It's been a busy past two weeks with two wonderful shows I participated in.


The Fourth Annual Tinsel and Treasures Art Show on Sept. 10 was again a fantastic event with so many wonderful artists and collectors coming out to shop! A big thanks to everyone who made the annual art event a great success! This includes my mother who helped me greatly! Of course, I couldn't organize the event without my  talented friend and doll artist Colleen Moody, who hosted a sumptuous dinner for all the artists the night before the show. Head to her blog for great photos of some of the items that were snapped up that day by eager collectors. Thank you both Mom and Colleen!


Then two weeks later, I was off to Halloween and Vine, a spectacular all Halloween art show held in the bucolic town of Petaluma, CA each year. So many gifted artists celebrating October 31! It was great visiting with many artist friends and meeting so many fans! I have a few Halloween pieces left, like these  whimsical black cat shakers. They will be listed on Etsy too.



October will be here this weekend! Yay...Halloween is almost here!

No comments: