Monday

Halloween Smiles


I'm busy decking the house, inside and out, for my favorite holiday! It always makes me smile when I  break out the decorations! I take special pride too when people walking past tell me they always love my Halloween yard display.

So still smiling, I managed to complete another original Halloween-inspired watercolor. It tells you how I feel at this time of year! It's painted on 140 lb. waterolor postcard and bears all the necessary postcard markings on back...except postage! What better way to say Happy Halloween to someone than to send an original painting! I have finished it with a special spray coating for protection. It's available now on eBay and ends Friday, Oct. 22.

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

That's a wonderful piece of Halloween art...love it! :o)

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

Wonderful, I do love pumpkins.