Thursday

A Work in Progress - Painting Halloween

I am painting several more 9x12 watercolors, and I thought it would be fun for you to see some of my works in progress.  Here's my latest I hope to finish today and will most likely list in my Etsy shop by tomorrow. Once complete, I'll post the finished piece and you can see how I've added more texture, deeper colors and a few more characters. I hope to video a painting so you can watch me from start to finish! So off I go to finish this and continue preparation for the Third Annual Tinsel and Treasures Folk Art Show, Saturday, September 18, in Alamo, Ca. You can read all about the details on the website or head to the blog for photos of the participating artists work and the four make and take projects lead by Dede Warren.

I'll also be at Glitterfest Fall, Saturday, October 2, in Southern California. Hope to see you at one or both of these delightful shows!!

No comments: