Wednesday

We Can All Use a Bit of Halloween



Wow...Glitterfest was here and gone in a flash! But I used my little Flip camera to share a bit of the experience with you. And even though it was Glitterfest spring, I brought some Halloween to share with the shoppers. As many of you love October 31 as I do, it comes as no surprise that I sold many pieces celebrating All Hallow's Eve, in addition to my mermaid inspired art.

I hope to have a few more pieces up on eBay in the next week. "Hope" is the key word. Our son is graduating from high school next week and lots of family and friends will be staying with us. Soon, our son will be heading off to LSU for college. I am so happy for him, with a merit scholarship to boot. But of course, I will miss him so! Life is full of change, and we can only hope for the best.

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Looks like a great time...I have to say I was a bit wary with the word "glitter" :D but looks like fun. Glad you sold some pieces! Looking forward to your offerings on eBay!

Cheers!

Creepy Creations by Jamie Moore said...

Looked like a fun show! I love how you made the video look like a scrap book, how cool!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Jamie