Thursday

A Soul Full of Halloween


Even though there are more than seven months until Halloween, I somehow find it all year long. The smell of wood burning in the crisp air,  the sun low in the sky casting an orange glow on all it touches and drinking spiced cider on a brisk moonlight night reminds me of fall's splendor - even though spring is almost here! These help to inspire me to create Halloween art all year long. My acrylic paints have found their way onto my palette and a young witch sprang to life on the canvas. Watch for more Halloween pieces during the next release of SpookyTimeJingles.com March 13, and every 13th of the month thereafter. Look for a few rabbits to accompany her, too and even a tiny snowman. I have to spread the holiday love!

2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh Iva...she's lovely!

LuLu♥

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Lovely painted witch Iva!!!

Have a great & creative weekend.

CK (-: