Monday

Fall is in the Air



Oh my...where has the time gone? Summer is slipping away, I feel a nip in the air which means fall is just around the corner and I need to shift into high gear to prepare for my upcoming show Tinsel and Treasures, Sept. 12, for lots of Halloween and Christmas folk art.

And then, I'll be off to teach some special classes Sept. 26 & 27 in Southern California at Gilding the Lily with my friend and dollmaker Colleen Moody. (Details soon to be announced.) Next, I'll lead a Haunted Halloween Beeswax collage class Saturday, Oct. 3, in Walnut Creek, CA, as part of a one-day, two class event Mistresses of Macabre Part I with Daniela Costa, of The Art Life. Busy, busy, busy!!

So I keep on painting and creating. Just added a couple new original ACEO watercolors in my Etsy shop. Hope your summer has been grand!

1 comment:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN new Halloween ACEO and goodies in your Etsy shoppe!

Have a great week.

Chris (-: