Monday

Among Halloween Pumpkins

An Original Halloween ACEO Watercolor Painting

A young witch naps among Halloween pumpkins, while her little cat snoozes nearby. They are framed by the orange, green and yellow fall-tinged vines. She needs her rest before the big night...All Hallow's Eve! This is a standard ACEO size of 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" on high quality watercolor paper, now available on eBay. I also have been listing limited edition prints of some of my original Halloween watercolors. Thank you for your wonderful support and enthusiasm. Happy Haunting!

2 comments:

Haunted Swamp Designs said...

I like this one! You know witches take naps too! LOL!

Southern Gypsy Moon Art said...

What a serene moment you have created! I too would love to nap among the pumpkins with my cat :)
Wonderful feeling to this one Iva!
~Nina~