I have several others I'd like to pass this award on to:
1. Joyce Stahl, Enchanted Productions
2. Melissa Valeriote, The Holiday Queen
3. Lori Rudolph, Retro Rudolphs
4. David Everett, Chicken Lips
5. Carolee Clark, King of Mice Studios
Next, I was given another special award recently from the sweet and caring Lyndy Ward of Today's Gold. Thank you Lyndy! Her blog is chock full of interesting Q and A's from a variety of people. And her sage advice is always spot on!
As part of this award, I must list five addictions. Um...only five? Well, here goes:
- Tennis: yes, I love being outdoors and smacking a ball around!
- Halloween: ya think?
- Flea market finds: from Alameda Antiques by the Bay, Addison Endpaper Sales, thrift stores...items from these are everywhere in my studio and multiplying!
- Gardening: in containers right now with scented geraniums, begonias, petunias, and lots more including herbs such as chives, thyme, basil (red, curly leaf, too early though), and mint.
- My Latest Salad: mix 3/4 teaspoon Dijon with 1 Tablespoon of Kraft Fat-Free Ceasar dressing and drizzle over Spring Lettuce Mix, sliced hearts of palm, quartered artichoke hearts, carrot shreds, sliced red onion, and chopped tomato - YUM!
Thank you again Chris and Lyndy for including me in your awards!!